Saturday, May 17, 2008

fishing is weird

Yep, been pretty crappy about keeping up on the blog lately. It's basically because I tend to believe that no one reads it. It's hard to be motivated when you feel that way. I'm definately not the kind of person who can just write and not have someone read it. I NEED TO BE HEARD, DAMMIT!!!

Anyway. that's pretty much it. Going fishing tomorrow with Nate. Apparently, I will be wearing waders, boots...the whole schmeal. It'll be weird, I'm sure. Oh, yeah, did I mention I will be in a pontoon boat.

Yeah, this is gonna be really weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your blog every day little Miss one-eyed girl. I've just lost all my cleverness in replying because of the stress bug.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think Pat and I have the stress bug too! Or at least I do. Pat would say that is what makes me so mean all the time. I tell him that if he wouldn't say crap like that, then I wouldn't be angry. Whatever. He just spilled chocolate ice cream on his white shirt, so he can't wear it tomorrow.