Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Next weekend

Hey everyone. I have been a total slacker and not blogged for-ever.

Anyway, just an update: Nate and I are going to the Teva Mountain Games next weekend. It's pretty much our third year going and it's pretty sweet. Nate will be competing in the One-Fly Fishing Competition. Also I am pretty stoked because we are going to be checking out the Film Fest. If you want to check it out, go here: www.tevamountaingames.com

Finally, just so you know, it is pronounced "teva" not "teeeeva." So, don't be retarded.

BTW, I have bought Teva sandal/shoes for the occasion.

Awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pronounce it teeeeeeva.

wanna fight about it?

Anonymous said...

hell yeah we can fight about it. when and where would you like to have said fight?

BTW who the hell is this I am fighting with? i need to know so i can bring the proper weapons.